Upholstery and Leather Cleaning
Don’t Gamble With Your Family’s Health
Upholstery is an expensive investment, so it’s understandable that you want yours to look beautiful and clean. And while it’s important that your furniture looks good, there is another good reason to have your upholstery cleaned professionally.
Your soft furnishings are a breeding ground for dirt and germs. So if your family spends a lot of time using your sofa, or armchairs, it’s essential that they feel comfortable and safe. And a Chem-Dry upholstery clean is a great way to protect your loved ones.
Why Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning Is the Best Choice for You
- Your upholstery is in careful hands. We can safely clean some of the finest fibers.
- Our products are safe and non-toxic and won’t harm your children and pets.
- We deep clean your upholstery, drawing out all dirt and germs.
- Your furniture will stay clean. We extract all sticky dirt attracting residues.
- We can protect your furniture against future stains and spills by applying a water and oil repellent barrier.
- It saves you money. Cleaning and protection prolongs the life of your furniture, so you don’t have to replace it frequently.
The Chem-Dry Secret
While it may be tempting to use the services of a “cheap” upholstery cleaner, you’re probably aware that “cheap” is rarely ever the best value. And the Chem-Dry secret makes us stand out from the competition.
Our unique upholstery cleaning system reaches places the competition just can’t go. Sure, a surface clean may look fine for a while, but only a deep clean can get rid of the dirt and germs lurking in your upholstery.
You owe it to your family to make sure you home is safe and clean. And if you have children and pets, regular upholstery cleaning is essential.
No matter how clean your pets are, they still bring dirt and germs into your home from outdoors. And those germs can quickly spread to the same soft furnishings your children use to sit on and play on.Here’s how we can help:
- First we blast millions of tiny effervescent bubbles into your upholstery, penetrating deep below the surface, for an intensive clean.
- Next, we remove all the dirt and residue, using hot water extraction.
What We Can Clean
- Sofas, armchairs and most upholstered furniture
- Car Interiors
- Boat Interiors
- Office Dividers
- Leather sofas and furniture
Interesting Facts About Cleaning Upholstery
Many furniture manufacturers give little consideration to the fact that someday their product will require cleaning. A stray thread at the time of assembly can cause untold problems in the cleaning process. Upholstery fabric is not much thicker than a piece of paper...when the cleaning solution is applied, a non-colorfast piece of thread can bleed through and cause irreversible color transfer. Ink marking left on a selvage edge can cause much the same kind of reaction.
Direct sunlight can cause permanent fading and can actually rot fabric. Many of you might have experienced this with draperies sent to the dry cleaners. A shredding of the fabric often occurs in these cases. Even very skilled technicians would be helpless to counteract environmental damage of this sort.
Use related problems might be irreversible...loss of tensile strength due to normal usage, water marking due to spillage or attempted spot cleaning, and permanent discoloration due to spillage of dye resulting substances. While we may have little say-so regarding the integrity of manufacturers and their maintaining high standards of quality control, we do monitor our own quality control closely. Only highly skilled technicians with many years experience will work on your upholstery.
Call Us for Your Free Estimate!
Isn't it time you got your upholstery professionally cleaned? Call us now at (408) 978-9220 .